Another week, another great set of presentations published this week from WordCamp Seattle. This week brings the Seattle video to a close, and we hope you’ve found the presentations to be informative and useful.
The first set of sessions posted this week were a neat experiment from the Seattle organizing team: WordPress presentations done “Ignite-style”, where each presenter was given only five minutes in which to deliver their talk. As a result, you’ll find these talks move quickly and give you lots of information in a short amount of time:
- Martin Buckley: Self-Hosting Multiple WordPress Blogs
- Eric Amundson: 5 Free Ways to Bulletproof Your WordPress Site
- Chris Molitor: Finding the Perfect Theme for You or Your Business
- Donald DeSantis: Create Your Own WordPress Theme
- Mark McLaren: WordPress and the Social Web
We also published the closing session from Seattle, given by Liz Strauss:
Remember that if you missed any sessions from WordCamp Seattle, you can view the whole list of them here.
Next week, we have a small series of videos that have come in from the community to publish while we wait for a short lull in WordCamp activity, but with WordCamps happening over the next few weeks in more places all over the world, we’re looking forward to more sessions from great speakers.
Stay tuned for more from WordPress.tv!